The campsite is very straight-forward to get to, and is an easy drive, even with the largest of caravans.
- From Paris, get on the A10 heading for Orléans
- Take the A71 to Vierzon
- At Vierzon get on the A20 towards Limoges
- Come off the A20 at J28, heading for Périgueux, round the ringroad and onto the N21at Aixe-sur-Vienne
- Pass through Châlus and La Coquille
- 4km after La Coquille, you will reach a crossroads at Mavaleix
- Turn right onto the D98 for St Jory de Chalais, following the Camping Maisonneuve signs
- Go through Chalais, keep on D98
- Camping Maisonneuve is just on the left as you enter the village of St Jory de Chalais
(note do not turn off the D98 before you reach St Jory de Chalais)
Satnav: Chemin de Maison Neuve, 24800 Saint Jory de Chalais
GPS: long – 0o9066324338989489, lat – 45o499243280131786
Our nearest airport is Limoges, 45km away. There are regular flights from most UK airports.